WEB EDITOR - Posted March 9, 2018
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ ACCOUNT MANAGER
Develop business relationships and have the potential to make substantial income. Earn upward of $50,000 or more for highly motivated and hard working individuals. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for building and managing business relationship and coordinating sales organization.
The Sales Development Representative has outstanding opportunities for savvy candidates eager to advance in career growth and earnings potential. Whether you just graduated or have an impressive sales background, you’ll be given the creative marketing tools and strategies to succeed as part of a successful sales organization.
• Analyze previous sales trends and results
• Build new business leads and follow up with interested advertising companies
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotes
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Expert ability to strategically think and execute sales tactically
• Valid state drivers license
• Periodic visits to the office for training and meetings
• Computer capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Flexible scheduling
• Outstanding commission structure and bonus incentives
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to: info [at] bostondesignguide.com
MAGAZINE DELIVERY DRIVER
Boston Design Guide is looking for a part-time driver to deliver magazines around the greater Boston area.
Candidates must have a vehicle, have a valid drivers license and drivers insurance.
Hours are flexible and will vary by week, great part-time job for students looking for work
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates please send resume to: info [at] bostondesignguide.com
WEB MARKETING INTERNS
BDG is seeking a motivated student intern to work 10-20 hours per week.
- Assisting with and updating web design
- Create social media content, e-newsletters, blogs and additional marketing needs
- Proofread and edit marketing materials; writing skills are a plus
- While this is not required, a passion for writing and discussing home design trends, architecture, interior design, and other industry related interests in New England is helpful.
- Undergraduate college student; great for majors in Marketing, Graphic Design or English
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Familiarity with content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Must have valid means of transportation to our office in Sudbury.
Paid internship with flexible hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Internship opportunities available for spring and fall semesters. Please send resumes to info [at] bostondesignguide.com. Candidates will be interviewed in person. No phone calls please.