October 7 - November 5
The Junior League of Boston announces its partnership with the Belmont Woman's Club to host the 2017 Designer Show House. This premier design showcase will feature the creative talents of the Boston area's top designers and landscapers.
The Master Bedroom/Afternoon Retreat before it is transformed by Robin Gannon of Robin Gannon Interiors. Image by Elaine Fredrick
The Library before it is transformed by Susan Schaub & Scott Bell of Theo and Isabella Design Group. Image by Elaine Fredrick
Since 1971, the JL Boston Designer Show House has been a celebration of Boston's talented design commuity. This year, top area designers will transform over 20 rooms at the historic 1853 William Flagg Homer House, owned by the Belmont Woman's Club. Funds will be raised to further the mission of JL Boston's vital community programs serving the women and children of Greater Boston. The house is an architectural combination of both the Bracketed Italianate and French Mansard styles set on a hill in Belmont, MA with sweeping views of Boston's skyline.
The Parlor before it is transformed by Elizabeth Benedict of Elizabeth Home Décor & Design. Image by Sabrina Cole-Quinn
"Both the Junior League of Boston and the Belmont Woman's Club have a long history of building the potential of women leaders in Greater Boston through community and educational initiatives,” says Karen Page, President, Junior League of Boston. “This partnership is one that will leave a lasting impression. Using the stunning and historically significant 1853 William Flagg Homer House, which has ties to the renowned Winslow Homer, will be very special as Junior League of Boston supports the arts.”
Tickets are $35 in advance, $40 after October 7.
Wednesday, October 4 - the Junior League will host a Designer & VIP Preview Party. Tickets are $150.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.bostonshowhouse.com.
The Second Floor Nook before it is transformed by Stephanie Rossi of Spazio Rosso, Inc. Image by Sabrina Cole-Quinn
The 2017 Designers
After reviewing proposals from top talented designers, design firms and landscapers, JL Boston announces the following designers will be donating their time and materials to transform the 1853 William Flagg Homer House for the 2017 Designer Show House.
- Elizabeth Home Décor & Design – Elizabeth Benedict
- Cutting Edge Homes – Anu Shah & Laura Custodie
- Theo and Isabella Design Group – Susan Schaub & Scott Bell
- Embellishments - Abby Welling Forstall
- Mally Skok Design - Mally Skok
- Kim Macumber Interiors - Kim Macumber
- Katie Brown Interiors – Katie Brown
- Dibby Flint Design – Dibby Flint
- Kelly Rogers Interiors LLC – Kelly Rogers
- Edesia Kitchen & Bath Studio – Dianne Aucello
- Laurie Gorelick Interiors - Laurie Gorelick
- Boehm Graham Design - Kacey Graham & Michaele Boehm
- Spazio Rosso, Inc. – Stephanie Rossi
- Robin Gannon Interiors & Home – Robin Gannon
- Vivian Robins Design - Vivian Robins
- Clifton Lyons Design – Linda Lyons
- Elza B. Design Inc. – Barbara Elza Hirsch
- Tess & Ted Interiors – Paige Lewin
- AnaVera Design – Ana Bonilla
- Hammond Design – Melissa Hammond & Meg Bennett
- National Association of Women Artists, Inc., MA Chapter – Lorrie Berry & Jennifer Costello
- Artefact Home|Garden - Maureen Walsh & Sue Walsh
Many of the selected designers for 2017 posed for a photo with the 2017 Show House Co-Chairs at the Kick-Off Reception on June 22 hosted by Cowtan & Tout at the Boston Design Center. Image by Elaine Fredrick